How to Apply
Eligibility Criteria for Loan
Any salaried, self-employed or professional Public and Privat companies, Government sector employees including Public Sector is eligible for cash loan.
Completing and submitting the application takes no more than a few minutes, and our lenders informs you of the application’s status almost immediately. Upon approval, you can expect the approved funds to be transferred into your bank account as soon as next business day.
General Criteria Check List
- Age over above 18 years old
- US citizen or a permanent resident, and legally live in the United States
- Be employed with the same employer for a minimum of 90 days
- Income of around $1,000 per month after tax deductions
- Have a valid email address, working telephone number for your home and work
- Have a checking account or bank account in your name
Some lenders do not need a credit score for qualifying for a loan. But it is better if the applicant has a credit score which may be necessary to consider the loan request. And help increase the opportunity to be approved.
Before you apply, gather the necessary information you’ll need to submit your application
- Your full name, date of birth, Social Security number, home address, phone number and email
- Your driver license or state ID number
- Your income and employment status, including your employer’s contact information
- Your bank account information, including the routing number and account number